Wednesday, December 5, 2012

tangle

I wake up... its warm
I wake up and its gonna be a nice warm day in the sun.

you come down and untangle my hair so I try and untangle yours
and for a while thats what we do.

after a bit we give up and decide to feed ourselves instead.
and I love you and you love me.

and I dont know any junkies, thieves, drunks or killers
and you dont either.

there are no such things here
there are no such things here
there are no such things here

and as per your request
here under this warm sun...
you are not the you I cry for...
that you I set free.

 I believe 

that what ever loved me there
loves me here still
and what ever loved me there
loves me here still
yes whatever loved me there
loves me here still

and it is a good thread that pulled itself through me
that I should be able to have the things that I can see
here awake under this warm sun
you make getting the tangles out
awfully sweet and awfully fun.




















No comments:

Post a Comment