Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Somewhere in the Hausdorff Dimension...




They wanted to measure my cortical surface folding complexity...

and so they proposed to use spherical harmonic constructions to do so.


and when they presented me with a simple cube.... I moved quick to turn it into 


Von Koch's snowflake curve... smiling at them in anticipation of a shared joy...


but all they were interested in was where to put the decimal point inside of my measurements.


They could not see how happy I was to be continuous everywhere but differentiable no where.


They could only see their paper being read by their professor and the reaction of my doctor.


Their cold prodding nature stung. 


and so  I sought refuge inside of Gabriel's horn.


I reserved my Cesaro, my Fibonacci, my Takagi and my beloved Julia for those that would love me


and took my mind back from their heartless visions and left them with nothing tangible to handle.


From there it looks like catatonia but from here its all Huasdorff's dimension.


If you must judge me... it is imperative that you love me as well.







No comments:

Post a Comment